At Car Payment Helper, we are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust regarding information you provide to us and how we use that information. Please read below to learn more about how we collect, protect, share and use your information as any part of our technology platforms and all of our products and services
Below mentioned is the list of information we collect:
- Personally Identifiable Information:
We collect personally identifiable information that identifies you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number and email address, and Social Security Number. (Personally Identifiable Information or PII) It could also be information that you provide of others, such as co-borrowers.
- Non- Personally Identifiable Information:
We also collect information such as demographic data such as online activity and other information which could be used to identify you. (Non-Personally Identifiable Information or NPII).
Both PII and NPII are together known as Information
How do we collect Information?
- Information that is provided by you:
Information that is collected from you when you enter information for any inquiry about our services. This Information could be provided by an online form, over the phone or by any other means in which you interact with our services.
- Information from service providers:
Information is collected from third party service providers such as credit bureaus and service providers who may have data on your financial profile, home, or other demographic information.
- Information from web cookies and other tracking technologies:
How we use information:
In General: We may use the Information collected to:
- Deliver the products or services you want.
- Improve customer service
- Improve our website
- Personalize the user experience
- Communicate with you regarding the products or services you would be interested in.
- As well as manage our business.
Who do We Share Your Information With?
- We may share your information with the Car Payment Helper business.
- Network partners for any inquiry you submit for a loan or service provided through the website, you agree that car payment helper may share your information with third parties or lenders, who provide services to our consumers (for example car loan or debt relief companies) in our network (i.e. Networking Partners) to deliver the products or services you requested.
PLEASE NOTE: the networking partners with who you are matched may keep or use your information, whether or not you use their services. For any such privacy concerns, you should contact these networking partners directly regarding their sharing practices.
- Car Payment Helper Vendors: We may share your information with vendors that perform certain services on our behalf, including but not limited to credit bureaus, marketing partners, or entities providing business analysis and/or website.
- Other Situations: We may also disclose your information at our sole discretion
- In response to an investigative demand, court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish our legal responsibility, to defend against any legal claims, or as we believe is required by law. In any such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When disclosure is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent or take action about any actual or suspected illegal activity or any wrongdoing, to protect and defend rights, property or safety of the Car Payment Helper business, our users, our employees or others, or to enforce our Site’s terms and conditions or agreements or policies.
- When it is related to a substantial corporate transaction involving the Car Payment Helper Business, such as a sale of car payment helper, or any entity, brand or division thereof, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- Relating to state and/or federal requirements regarding the reporting of Information contained in the loan inquiries we receive from you. You authorize car payment helper to obtain any and all information from the Network Partners you were matched with in order for Car Payment helper to comply with current laws and regulations as well as any requests from state or federal regulators. This information includes and is not limited to the loan you choose and the terms of the loan you selected.
- We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties in our discretion.
- Unsubscribe: If at any time you feel you do not want to receive any communication from us, you may update your preferences through your Car Payment Helper profile. In addition you can also email us to unsubscribe.
- Advertising on third party websites: We may use third party tracking technology. This technology allows us targeted advertisements to you.
Accessing and Updating your Information
Accessing your information, if any, depends on the site or the services you have used. Depending on the site or service, you may have the ability to view or edit the information you have shared with us online. If you have submitted a loan request with Car Payment Helper, then you can update your personal information by contacting our customer care department at
How We Protect Your Information?
- We believe in protecting your information to the fullest and take industry security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We also make employees to comply with Information security safeguards. We use encryption in the transmission of your information between your system and ours, firewalls and intrusion detection and prevention controls to help prevent and protect unauthorized user from gaining access to your information.
- No system can be completely secure. Although, we take steps to protect your Information. We cannot guarantee that your information, searches or other communication will always remain protected.
Visiting our Website From Outside the United States
Our Website is governed by the laws of the United States, and is intended for the enjoyment of residents of the United States only. We make no claims that the site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
We do not knowingly or purposely collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age, If we find out upon collection that the individual is under-age, we will not use or maintain his/her PII without the consent of the parent/guardian. If we become aware that we knowingly collected PII from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information.
How to Contact Us
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: 1211 W Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA 92821, USA